I haven’t whipped up one of these bad boys in a while, and I always enjoy doing them, hence why you’re reading another get to know me right now.
I’ll admit that the more of these blog posts I do, the harder they become. Perhaps it’s an indication that I’m not an overly interesting person, but I shall persevere nonetheless.
- When my sister and I were young, we did Muttin’ Busting, which involves young children, typically under the age of ten, riding bucking sheep in a rodeo arena and holding on for dear life. It may sound ludicrous, but it’s a great way to toughen your kids up and teach them basic life skills. Trust me.
- Squash is a vegetable I will likely never eat
- Red peppers are another
- Green peppers are something I will consider eating if there’s dip available
- I consume copious amounts of cereal and bananas
- My digestive system works quite well as a result
- My favourite social media platform is Twitter
- One of my favourite Twitter accounts to follow is @thoughtsofdog
- Brooklyn Nine Nine is quickly becoming one of the best shows I have ever watched
- The Blair Witch Project still gives me the creeps, and I first saw it a few years ago
- I am completely fascinated with, but respectful and leery, of the supernatural realm
- I once had the back of my earring seal itself inside my earlobe and had to have it cut out with a scalpel
- I can’t wear any shoes with heels anymore after having reconstructive ligament surgery on my foot last December
- I strongly believe hippos and narwals are significantly underappreciated in the animal kingdom
- I can bend my nails in half, both forwards and backwards (it’s as gross as it sounds)
- Rock, country and rap are my preferred music genres
Photo on <a href=”https://visualhunt.com/re/a9d505″>Visual hunt</a>