Would You Rather is a game I have participated in on several different occasions. The game generally involves asking an individual two difficult questions with such individual having to choose between the two options, and I thought it might be interesting to create a post in which I answer some Would You Rather questions I found on the internet. Feel free to answer these questions for yourself as you read!
Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
– I would prefer to be twenty minutes early. I hate being late.
Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?
– This is a tough one. I would say all of the pictures I have ever taken; the question doesn’t specify whether or not I have backed my photos up onto a hard drive. Hehehe.
Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
– I think it would be pretty neat to see into my own future.
Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?
– I would rather be famous after I die. I don’t think I would enjoy constantly being in the public eye.
Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?
– Honestly I think I would prefer to do four years and get away with it rather than living in constant paranoia.
Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small?
– I would rather own shirts that are too big. I could always tuck them in I suppose.
Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person?
– Dedinitely in the wilderness.
Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?
– Family is of significant importance to me, and I value their opinion more than those of strangers.
If you enjoy this style of blog posts let me know by liking this blog!