I thought for today’s post I would provide you, my wonderful readers, with a list of men I happen to appreciate.
Is it possible you really don’t give a flying fuck about men I like? Yes. Am I going to proceed and compose this post regardless? You bet your sweet ass I am.
The men I am about to list are ones I appreciate for a variety of reasons, and I will happily give you a brief synopsis of why it is I have taken a liking to these dudes.
- Blaine – considering he is my husband, I think this one speaks for itself. He’s an absolute nut bar, has a tremendous heart, works like a damn dog and supports me in everything I do
- My dad – arguably my biggest supporter and hero, this is a man that has been a role model of mine since I was a little girl, and I doubt that’s going to change anytime soon
- My Nagypapa – although he has been gone for almost 14 years, I still think about my grandfather a lot. He is an essential component of my family’s farming operation, and I am eternally grateful to him for what he accomplished in order for me to live the life I do today
- My Opa – gone for almost two years now, my Opa was intelligent, goofy, and excellent to debate with
- Charlie Hunnam – again, this one speaks for itself if you follow my blog to any extent
- Keanu Reeves – I don’t know the guy personally, but he seems rather awesome and humble
- Ragnar Lothbrok – both the actual and fictional versions, this guy paved the way for Viking exploration and ingenuity
- Kurt Sutter – the creator of Sons of Anarchy, one of the best television series in existence
- Kit Harrington – again, I don’t know him, but he has great hair and what seems to be superb manners
- Our migrant workers – these are some of the sweetest, most genuine and hard-working guys you will ever have the privilege of knowing
These are a few examples of lads I am fond of, but there are plenty more. Who are your favourite guys?