While some of you may think this post is rather useless, it is my hope that some readers may find this post interesting or beneficial. I thought I could list all the products I make use of daily, and that permanently reside in my makeup bag, because they are the products I have categorized as my favorite in each category from what I have experimented with.
- Primer: TARTE 4-in-1 Setting Mist, Rainforest of the Sea Collection
- Concealer (Cream): Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place High Cover Concealer SPF 35
- Foundation: Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
- Concealer (Liquid): TARTE Shape Tape Contour Concealer
- Powder: Cover FX Matte Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Cover FX Bronzer
- Highlight: Cover FX The Perfect Light Highlighting Powder
- Eyebrow Pomade: ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Dipbrow Pomade
- Eyebrow Gel: NYX Tinted Brow Mascara
- Mascara: Covergirl Super Sizer
- Setting Spray: Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray
I use these products because I enjoy them and they work well with my skin. The order in which they are listed is the order in which I apply them during my routine, with the exception of an occasional eyeshadow or eyeliner application.
If you’re curious as to which shades I use for each of the products listed, simply let me know by commenting on this post. I am usually a lighter or fair shade when it comes to face makeup, for example, foundation or concealer, and for brows, all of my products are in the color blonde (even though they do not apply blonde).
Most of these products can be purchased from Sephora either online or in-store, with the exception of TARTE Shape Tape Contour Concealer, while NYX Cosmetics products, as well as Covergirl, can be found at most drugstores.
What does your makeup bag hold? Let me know in the comments or via email – I’d love to familiarize myself with some new and great products.