Holiday-oriented drinks are, for a lot of us, an integral component of the holidays. Sipping on a Christmas inspired beverage is a sure way to get into the holiday spirit, so it makes sense why there have been so many festive drinks created to commemorate this celebration.
I’m not too savvy with Christmas drinks, so I thought I would do a little bit of research to find some tasty concoctions to share with you in case you’re wanting to try something new this Christmas. These drink recipes come from inspiredbycharm.com.
“Holly Jolly Christmas Punch:
- pineapple juice
- cranberry juice
- cranberries and limes (to garnish)
- To a large punch bowl, add the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, tequila and Squirt. Stir to combine.
- Add large ice cubes to chill. Garnish with fresh cranberries and lime slices.
“White Christmas Martini:
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce half-and-half
- Honey and coarse sanding sugar for rim garnish
- Pour the honey into a shallow dish and put the sanding sugar in another shallow dish. Coat the rim of the glass in the honey; then dip the rim in the sugar to coat evenly. Set the glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, and half-and-half. Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared martini glass.
“Naughty But Nice Christmas Cocktail:
- 4 ounces rye whiskey, bourbon, or vodka
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces ginger syrup
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 ounces club soda
- orange slices and fresh cranberries to garnish
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add your liquor choice, orange juice, ginger syrup, and cranberry juice.
- Shake well to combine.
- Divide evenly between two glasses and add extra ice if needed. Top with club soda. Garnish with an orange wedge and fresh cranberries.
“Salted Caramel White Russians:
- 1 part Salted Caramel coffee liqueur – Bailey’s or Kaluha
- 2 parts Salted Caramel Vodka
- 1 part Half & Half
- Caramel sauce to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Kahlua, vodka, and half & half. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Drip caramel sauce down the side of a drinking glass. Add ice until the glass is about three quarters full; then pour in your cocktail. Garnish with a straw and serve,” the website explains.
There ya have it, folks. Let’s make some drinks!
Image from https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1564844536306-2dca5256d9d2?ixid=MXwxMjA3fDB8MHxwaG90by1wYWdlfHx8fGVufDB8fHw%3D&ixlib=rb-1.2.1&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1301&q=80