I’ve been meaning to get around to purchasing a portable speaker for myself for quite some time now. Unfortunately, procrastination has reared its ugly head as I’ve been relying on borrowing my sisters speaker whenever I’m in need of it, but now that I am in the process of renovating a house, I figured it would be best to buy my own as opposed to sniping my sisters when she isn’t looking.
I did a little bit of research and came across a highly recommended mini, bluetooth speaker; the Anker Soundcore Mini, super-portable bluetooth speaker with 15-hour playtime and 66-foot bluetooth range. I purchased mine from Amazon for $40.00, and I cannot recommend this bad boy enough for its very reasonable price.
This particular Anker model comes in black and pink shades and boasts a subwoofer speaker. This thing can blast some serious tunage considering its compact size, and I was pretty impressed with the volume, range, and bass in this little guy.
This is its description via Amazon, which I linked above:
- “Compact And Powerful: Super-portable Bluetooth speaker delivers powerful sound and robust bass through an advanced 5W driver and passive subwoofer.
- “Unstoppable Music: Micro SD support and AUX capability provide endless audio options.
- “Extensive Connectivity: Utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 technology for seamless device linking and a 66ft connection range.
- “Extended Playtime: Anker battery technology supplies 15 hours of continuous playtime on a single charge; more than double that of comparable speakers.
- “What You Get: Anker SoundCore mini, Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.”
I’m not a speaker guru, but I think it is safe to say that this Anker speaker is undoubtedly worth the investment. It’s small, powerful, affordable, and has a pretty impressive battery life, and I am nothing but pleased with this purchase.