It is safe to say I’m on a bit of a beauty kick here on my blog as of late. I hope you, my beloved readers don’t mind, as my beauty-related posts seem to go over well in terms of views and engagement.
So, why not delve into the incredibly immersive topic of the best beauty products to grace shelves this year so far?
Splendid. Let’s proceed.
This particular list comes from glamour.com, and while I am not going to include every item the original article lists, I encourage you to check out the web page in its entirety to get all the nitty gritty details on this lineup of 2021 beauty cult classics.
Take a gander.
- Diptyque Ilio Eau de Toilette
- Tata Harper Cream Blush
- Bread Hair Cream: Elastic Bounce Leave-In
- EltaMD UV Glow Broad-Spectrum SPF 36
- Pixi by Petra EyeLift Max Eyeshadow
- Bliss Block Star Invisible Daily Sunscreen
- Laneige Limited-Edition Peach Iced Tea Lip Sleeping Mask
- Chantecaille Capucine Lip Chic
- Burt’s Bees Spot Treatment Liquid
- Pai Skincare Re-Balance Carbon Star Detoxifying Overnight Face Oil
- Alpyn Beauty Wild Nettle & Niacinamide Firming Serum
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Concealer
- Chantecaille Anti-Pollution Mattifying Cream
- Mab & Stoke Daily Defense Face Oil
- Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil
- Goodhabit Skin Shielding Serum Catch Flights, Not Feelings
- Lorac Holy Lash Volumizing Mascara
- Colourpop x Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Balm
- Kosas Air Brow Clear + Clean Lifting Treatment Eyebrow Gel with Lamination Effect
- OSEA Undaria Algae Body Oil
- Orris Paris Le Botaniste Soap
- Byredo Tinted Lip Balm
- Krigler Sylt Style 2202 Perfume
- Vacation Classic Lotion SPF 30
- Makeup by Mario Powder Blush
- T3 Volumizing Hot Rollers Luxe
- Luna Bronze Good Night Face Bronzing Serum
- Milk Makeup Sunshine Vitamin C + Squalane Face Oil
Some of these items I’ve never heard of, and some are definitely on the pricier side. I can’t say I’ve used any of them, but for those of us who dabble in beauty products, this one’s for you.