Music really is an incredible thing. It has the power to unite us, or divide us, depending on someone’s music preferences, and it serves as the perfect muse for most of us going about our days.
I thought it might be fun to share with all of you some of my favourite songs of all time. It would be neat if this takes off as some kind of viral blog post topic trend, and while I won’t get my hopes up, it is a possibility.
So, without further adieu, here are some of my favourite songs in existence.
- Callin’ Baton Rouge by Garth Brooks
- Start me Up by The Rolling Stones
- Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Somebody to Love by Queen
- Another One Bites the Dust by Queen
- That Summer by Garth Brooks
- Back in Black by AC/DC
- You Shook me All Night Long by AC/DC
- Drive (for Daddy Gene) by Alan Jackson
- Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum
- Hotel California by The Eagles
- Love on the Brain by Rihanna
- You and I by Lady Gaga
- Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen
- He’s a Pirate by Klaus Badelt
- Pink Houses by John Mellencamp
- Dirty Laundry by Don Henley
- Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution by AC/DC
- Without Me by Eminem
- King Kunta by Kendrick Lamar
- Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
- Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
- Millionaire by Chris Stapleton
- Backseat by Kip Moore
- Fishing in the Dark by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- … Baby One More Time by Britney Spears
- One and Only by Adele
I realize this is a rather random assortment of song choices, but that’s the beauty of music – there is something for anyone. I’m sure I’ve missed a few, but these are some of my utmost beloved tunes that I will likely enjoy throughout the rest of my life.
What are yours?