I could probably type one word and leave it at that for the entirety of this post, but I’m not that crude, don’t worry. Honestly, though, simply replying with life itself to the question proposed in the title of this post would suffice as an answer, because life as a whole is quite intriguing.
Fascination is subjective, meaning what might really turn your crank hardly gets a reaction from someone else. And that’s the beauty of it; similar to the saying that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, we are all unique, and therefore are interested by and in a variety of different things.
I thought it might be sort of fun to compile a list of things that pique my interest, and I encourage you to do the same. You don’t necessarily have to literally write out a list like I have; rather, do some brainstorming to determine what it is that you consider being truly fascinating.
The following are things I find to be rather engaging:
- The supernatural realm
- The paranormal realm
- The human body
- Innate human characteristics we pay no attention to, for example, breathing and blinking
- Different languages
- The idea of alternate universes
- Ocean and marine life
- The idea that there are species in existence that have yet to be discovered
- How different substances affect the brain and body
- The amount of gold that is just hanging out in the Earth’s core
- Allergies and how they do or do not affect people
- The number of eggs some species of animals can lay at a single time
These are a few things I find to be enthralling off the top of my head, but there are certainly more I could have listed. Are any of my interests relevant to you? What are some of yours?
2 thoughts on “What do you find fascinating?”
Great post, it is true that different people find different things interesting. Personally I find a lot of things interesting, but then I never get round to looking into them.
You and me both! Thank you for reading. 🙂