In lieu of the post I created several days ago regarding some supposed interesting facts about myself, I thought I would do a similar post by listing my favourite texts and novels. I love literature and arguably always will, therefore I must acknowledge that this list is not something I hastily pulled together. It demonstrates my honest opinion of books I have read and furthermore which books have impacted me in some sort of manner. It is my hope that some of the texts I mention may be read by some of you!
- The entire Harry Potter series by JK Rowling, however Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (book five) and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (book seven) are my favourite from the collection
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner, excluding the final text in the collection, The Kill Order
- The Widow and The Child by Fiona Barton
- Break by Hannah Moskowitz
- If I Stay by Gaulle Foreman
- The Gone series in its entirety by Michael Grant (the texts in this collection in order are Gone, Hunger, Lies, Plague, Fear and Light)
- The Eragon series by Christopher Paolini (Eragon, Brisinger and Inheritance)
- Life on the Refrigerator Door by Alice Kuipers
- The entire Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush Hush, Crescendo and Silence)
- Bonechiller by Graham Mcnamee
- Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed by EL James
I could extend the length of this list, but the books listed above are the texts that has stood out to me as a reader in some sort of way. Whether it be the writing style of the author, the dynamic of the characters or simply the story, these books have made a lasting impression in my life and I countinue to return to them to read again.