Yesterday’s post detailed some pretty inventive beauty hacks, and because I only shared a portion of them with you, I thought I would somewhat continue yesterday’s post into today’s.
Again, these hacks come from Cosmopolitan.
- If you’re like me and you struggle to perfect your wing with eyeliner, use the edge of a spoon to achieve a smooth line
- Apply baby powder to your lashes in-between coats to get more volume
- Trying to nail your smokey eye? Draw a hashtag (number sign) on the outer crease of your eyelid with your shadow and buff it out with a brush
- If the spoon hack isn’t working for you and your wing, try using scotch tape as a guideline to follow
- If you wake up with puffy, swollen eyes, apply cold green tea bags and allow to sit for a few minutes to provide some relief
- Wanting to lighten things up around the eyes? Use white eyeliner and apply it to the brow bone to act as a highlighter
- Apply a light shade of concealer to the middle of your top and bottom lip, buff out, and apply a nude gloss or shade over top to give the illusion of fuller lips
- Unsure of how to display your perfume collection? Use a cake stand to create height and depth
- Continuing with perfume, to make sure your lovely scent lasts, apply Vaseline to your pulse points (wrists, neck, etc.) and then your perfume of choice
These are just a few examples of the many ways in which ingenuity can be incorporated into our beauty routines. If you’re ever curious about what other sorts of hacks are out there, do a little bit of research. I guarantee you’ll come across something you’ve never heard of nor thought of before, and it could change the game for you.
Image from https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1520173043194-dc6b2a237fee?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1350&q=80