Hair, as wonderful as it can be, can be a real pain in the rear. Your hair conveniently chooses to be difficult and challenging to work with when you’re running late for work or school, therefore you end up ripping half of it out due to frustration.
Rather than encouraging premature balding, I thought it would be beneficial to dedicate a post to suggest five quick and easy hairstyles in order to preserve your hair and furthermore sanity. I personally make use of these hairstyles on a daily basis and can attest to the fact that they are not only simple to create but can be worn both casually and professionally.
- High Pony: I created an entire post a while ago to explain how to do this hairstyle, but I will briefly summarize. Flip your head upside down and brush your hair upwards towards the crown of your head. Secure hair in an elastic and feel free to curl the ends of the pony to jazz it up.
- Braided Bun: Repeat the steps involved with creating a high pony and simply braid the pony once you have secured it with an elastic. Wind the braid around the base of the elastic and secure with bobby pins.
- Braided Half-Updo: Braid a piece of hair on either side of your part, specifically hair close to the face. Tie the braids behind the head with an elastic and style remaining hair as desired.
- French Braid: A classic style, simply divide hair into three sections at the crown of the hair and braid down the back of the head. Secure bottom of braid with an elastic.
- Beach Waves: Braid hair into two French braids before going to bed in the evening. Remove the braids in the morning and style hair as desired.
What is your go-to hairstyle? Let me know in the comments!