Kindness is an interesting concept. We are all aware of what kindness is and what it stands for, but I would argue a lot of us struggle to practice its meaning on a day-to-day basis, especially lately thanks to the whole pandemic and all.
Because of the state of the world right now, I thought it might be useful to write a post about kindness as a reminder to practice it whenever possible. I wanted to see what sorts of sayings about kindness I could find via Google and share it with all of you, and these quotes come from FTD by design.
- “‘Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.’ – Jackie Chan
- “‘Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.’ – Harold S. Kushner
- “‘Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.’ – Princess Diana
- “‘Because that’s what kindness is. It’s not doing something for someone else because they can’t, but because you can.’ – Andrew Iskander
- ‘”Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.’ – Scott Adams
- “‘We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.’ – Ronald Reagan
- “‘Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.’ – Charles Glassman
- “‘A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.’ – Amelia Earhart
- “‘Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.’ – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “‘Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.’ – Bob Kerrey”
What would your message about kindness look like?